On Craigslist in Belmar: Free "anatomically correct" XXX Johnny Depp wax mannequin

Free XXX Johnny Depp wax figure 
I check Craigslist almost every day because I'm an internet addict and I currently need a desk and I'll never just buy one, so I'm hoping to find a cute antique desk for free.

Fat chance right?

So three months later and I'm still searching.

Anyway, today I found the most interesting Craigslist ad I've ever seen.

It's an ad for a free anatomically correct wax Johnny Depp mannequin in Belmar.

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/zip/2856683204.html

According to the post, the man acquired the mannequin 3 years ago from a friend who's wax museum went under because of the economy. The poster writes, "I have no use for such figures now that wife has vacated my home."

I thought to myself, "There's probably a story behind this," and so I sent off an email to the person who posted this Craigslist ad with my questions.

I was thrilled when he responded to me!

He told me via email that he believes the wax figure is life-sized and he estimates it around 5'11''.

I asked him what kind of response his ad was getting and he says he's received more than 300 emails. He was concerned that people who came to inspect the figure would change their minds upon inspection when they noticed that it had been used in a sexual manner. In the email he says, "so I made sure in my phone calls to let them know that [my] ex had 'used' John frequently and it was still a bit messy."

I wrote, "Are you surprised that it's anatomically correct? He writes that he wasn't surprised that the waxen Johnny Depp was anatomically correct.

"It had an interchangeable mechanism to hold in place faux genitals that vibrated or spun which you could buy in the common 'xxx' type store," he writes in the email.

"Is your ex-wife going to be mad that you're giving him away?" I ask in the email.

He explains, "This was one of her cherished possessions [...]" and he says he sent her the Craigslist ad link via email in an attempt to ruin her vacation with her new lover. He adds that he didn't try to sell it anywhere else before posting it on Craigslist because he knew that giving it away would ruin his wife's week.

Best Craigslist post I've ever stumbled upon.

By the way, the waxen Johnny Depp is no longer available.