Road ragin' on Interstate 95


This story was written by my guest blogger Steven. But I edited it yo!

I'll throw cat poop at you! You damn dirty ape! 
I'm commuting to work on Interstate 95 North in the left lane when I notice this rude driver as he starts to move over into my lane, squishing himself between my bumper and the car in front of me.

There's barely enough room for his car to fit.
What the fuck? I'm thinking. He's in that much of a hurry?
And then for some reason I made it my morning commuter's mission to get him back somehow.
I began to plot my revenge as I continued to drive.
First I wanted to try to cut him off. But it's hard because there's no room for any of that.

My main objective was to get in front of him somehow. I stayed behind him and then he passed another car on the right.

At this point I'm rooting for the other car to go fast enough so the terrible driver can't get back over in front of them, because he'd be blocked by a slow car in the middle lane.
Bad driving: Anyone can do it! 

When it didn't happen and I was furious and cursed at the new car in front of me.

"You blew it!" I yelled, banging my hand on the middle compartment of my car.

At this point there's a car in between us and I feel like the terrible driver is gonna win. I'm completely frustrated that this guy will weave his way up Rt. 95 and onto victory.

I go all the way to the right to catch up, then I dart into the middle lane and soon enough I'm behind him again.

Things get slow and no one can really maneuver anywhere, but it eventually opens up.

He moves to the right lane (it's 2 lanes at this point). My exit is approaching in about 2 miles. There's a car ahead of us in both lanes. I pass him on the left and go in front of him on the right. Then traffic in the left lane starts speeding up and I see him starting to manuever over so I move back to the left to stay in front.

Now I'm in front of him (VICTORY!) and there's a slow car to our right. I start hitting the breaks, bringing it down to like 55 in the fast lane.
Have a great day!

Extreme satisfaction hit me as I peeked at him in my rear view mirror.

He's furious, lifting his hands up and gesturing like WTF.

My exit is coming up so I keep it really slow for like 20-30 seconds then bolt over to the right lane toward my exit.

As I'm exiting, he's passing by.

I was sure he was going to look over at me.

I was prepared.

I kept my head straight forward, sunglasses on, middle finger raised up and plastered up against the driver side window.

It felt good. 

Then I had to jam on my breaks when I realized that I was doing like 60 down the exit ramp.